Home Health Aide
At SmartCare Home Health Services, we have home health aides who are committed to making our patients feel comfortable to live in their own homes. They provide direct care that is very much needed by our patients.
Essential functions of our home health aides are:
- Provide direct care under the supervision of a registered nurse
- Assist patient during ambulation and safe transfer
- Maintain a clean and secure environment that promotes recovery and privacy for the patient
- Assist the patient in performing ADL’s (i.e., bathing, dressing, grooming and hygiene, eating and walking)
- Encourage family members to participate in providing personal care to the patient
- Use therapeutic techniques when communicating with patients, families and other health team members
Our home health aides provide personal assistance with love and respect. They always prioritize our patients’ needs and they make sure to answer to those needs promptly. To know more about our home health aide services, please call us anytime at 800-419-5343 or send us a message.