Medical Social Services
SmartCare Home Health Services offers medical social services that will help patients cope with the difficulties that arise from illnesses, disabilities or other certain conditions. Since patients normally assume sick role, their families’ role is very important in helping patients cope or achieve psychosocial wellness.
Included in our medical social services are:
- Assisting patients and their families in acknowledging the presence of certain conditions that cause a great deal of stress to their lives
- Providing assistance in identifying alternatives to coping with illnesses and certain conditions
- Encouraging patients and their families to have a more positive outlook in life
- Providing patients with counseling and health education
- Helping families and patients resolve issues in all aspects of health
Our medical social workers are well-trained to help you with your psychosocial needs. Our compassionate workers are very patient in helping you deal with what you are going through right now. If you would like to know more about our medical social services, please call us anytime at 800-419-5343 or send us a message.