SBA 8(a) and EDWOSB Certified
SmartCare Government Group
SmartCare Government Group – GSA FSS Contract V797D-50497
Kebros and Associates LLC. dba SmartCare Home Health Services was created to serve home health needs of communities in Maryland and Virginia. In June 2011, SmartCare Government Group (SmartCare) was formed to provide Medical Staffing Solutions to government and non-government entities. As a full-service healthcare company, SmartCare do have extensive experience providing Home Health and Medical Staffing services in communities nationwide.
SmartCare Government Group is a SBA 8(a) and EDWOSB certified company.
Learn more about our diverse variety of staffing solutions:
- Administrative Staffing
- Allied Health Staffing
- Clinical Research Consulting and Staffing
- Executive Placement
- Government Staffing
- HIM/Medical Coding
- Nurse Staffing
- Pharmacy Staffing
- Physician and Dental Staffing
- Therapy Staffing
SmartCare Government Group (SmartCare) is dedicated to delivering quality staffing services to medical facilities and organizations nationwide. SmartCare assists its clients with the full spectrum of healthcare staffing needs. Backed by a nationwide network of human resources experts, SmartCare offers the resources to provide experienced personnel across various medical specialties.
SmartCare’s commitment to quality has helped drive the organization’s success in recruitment, retention, and customer satisfaction. SmartCare goal is to consistently improve services and provide customers with value through commitments to:
- Employee/Client Matching: SmartCare strives to offer clients access to qualified and experienced staff. Detailed screening and credentialing processes, routine evaluations, and on-going clinical training enable SmartCare to identify employees that are equipped to meet the demands of the ever-changing healthcare industry.
- Quality Improvement: Consistent review of policies, processes, and procedures enables SmartCare to continuously streamline services provided, while working to monitor and improve employee performance.
- Healthcare Technology: Investment in healthcare technology allows SmartCare to enhance efficiency in operations, recruitment, and employee training.
- Best Value: SmartCare remains a customer-focused company through a team-building culture by maintaining effective communication with our customers and staff.
If you would like to know more about our company and the services that we offer, please feel free to call us anytime at 800-419-5343.